International Student Checklist Form
1. Complete the Application for Admission
2. Interview with the School Administrator through Skype or Facetime.
3. A copy of your child’s last report card or transcript
4. A copy of any standardized test results from within the past year, if available
5. Copy of Student Passport
6. Medical Release Form (notarized)
7. Physical Exam Form (HRS 3040) for playing sports
8. Immunization Form (HRS 680) Note: All students entering the 7th grade must receive a second dose of the measles vaccine (preferably MMR),the Hepatitis B vaccine series, and a tetanus-diphtheria booster, before entering the current school year.
9. Bank letter showing funds available for school fees
Upon completion of the admissions process, the registration and book usage must be paid